[Alberg30] Jib Question for Ches. Bay Area

Mary & Bill Mahony mabwjm at starpower.net
Fri Sep 6 17:48:28 PDT 2002

Dave, (and all) thanks!

    Sounds like we'll keep the 150...if I come back from my first sail with no fingernails, you'll all hear about it! ;-) just kidding...it's so great to have you guys you to sound things off of...the idea of going from a dinghy to this 30 footer is pretty intimidating...

    Hope to get her floating next week...at which time I will introduce her properly, as she will be rechristened!

    Dave, by the way, she's from your neck of the country--until last month, she's spent her whole life at Keane's Marina in Detroit.

    Thanks again,  Bill & Mary Ann