[Alberg30] Deck Beam & Maint Manual

Crufone at aol.com Crufone at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 08:14:23 PDT 2002

Randy,
I am particularly interested in your scheme to digitize Alberg 30 information
for dessimination to others in the group.

I to have expounded on my ideas for a "better mousetrap" fix for the A 30
Mastbeam on this list.  After it gets worked out I would like to share all of
that with all the others who also need the repair done, including myself.

But first things first.  I am currently designing and having built a custom
trailer for my Alberg 30.  After the maiden voyage transport and the final
tweeking of this, that and the other I would like to place the information on
the electronic media to convey and share with other.  My project is being
done on a design build basis, so I am not absolutely certain of the cost of
the final project.   I believe that it will come out in the neighborhood of
20% less than the next best commercial builder.

Please contact me Re: the best methods to get this information documented and
available to the A 30 group.

Michael Connolly  #133