[Alberg30] Re: Non skip paint job

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Tue Sep 10 11:13:00 PDT 2002

interlux also has a product called interdeck which is designed to be a deck paint, comes in serveral colors and has the "grit" already mixed in so it is a one step process. I have the same problem and will deal with it next spring. i would like to here the experience of anyone who has used either Toplac or Interdeck.

I think Brightsides was used on my deck and it too is wearing out.

>>> sail_505 at hotmail.com 09/10/02 01:01PM >>>

I've used Interlux Brightside in the past and found it easy to work with but not quite as durable as other products such as Intrelux Interthane Plus which is much more difficult to apply. They have a new finish out call Toplac which is supposed to have twice the durablity of Brightside, much better UV protection and as easy to apply. I would love to hear from anyone with experience with Toplac.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505
"What is the use of a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?" Henry David Thoreau