[Alberg30] Do you have a spinnaker for sale?

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Thu Sep 12 06:45:20 PDT 2002

I have an symetrical sppinaker that was made for 432 and would be willing to part with it. It is in good condition - no mildew, all the stiching in good condition. There is one very small hole that was repaird. I am willing to part with it because I have a asymetrical spinaker I am going to use instead. Does this meet your needs?

>>> randyk at bertschi.org 09/11/02 07:45PM >>>
Greetings,
    I'm looking for a spinnaker for #249.  Would you please contact me if
you have one that you'd be  willing to pack and ship to me in exchange for
$$$?

    Thanks,
Randy

Randy Katz
Gr. 3
Bertschi School
2227 - 10th Ave E.
Seattle, WA. 98102
USA
206-324-5476 X301
www.bertschi.org

| Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |