[Alberg30] hull numbers

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sun Sep 22 18:47:34 PDT 2002

The subject of hull numbers comes up from time to time.  I've created
a new page (http://www.alberg30.org/boat/numbers.html) on the subject
and put what I know.  Included in this is a table identifying hull
number ranges for year of manufacture.  There are some serious gaps
in this table, so please help me out.  If your boat is in one of these
gaps, let me know the hull number and year so I can update the page.
Also, can someone please let me know how the hull numbers and
serial numbers were handled on the boats where there was both a
US and KC version built?  Any other corrections and additions to
the information on that page is also greatly appreciated.

  - George

   George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This month, save on all Harken products. |