[Alberg30] Hull Numbers

Peter Amos peter.amos1 at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 22 23:36:02 PDT 2002

George,FWIW,Tait Tait has "Hull Number 42 ESJ82" stamped into the mould in two places,the cill in the cabin under the removeable steps and inside the stern locker.I have no plates attached with hull information on them.The Canadian authorities would give me no information except to confirm that the hull number is Canadian.The number I use ,478, is on the mainsail and the year 1972 comes from the Florida Regisration that came with the boat when I bought it.If anyone else has a boat with no hull number plates they might try looking in these places.The impressions are not deep and may easily be overlooked .
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478