[Alberg30] test message

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Sep 27 16:48:00 PDT 2002

John,

I was checking the message headers.  It still says

when it should say

Either way, you get a copy of the archives that's not being updated,
though you can find the current archives at
http://www.alberg30.org/mailman/private/public-list/

The digest version quit going out this week, too.  I think that's fixed now.

Basically what happened is that the ISP upgraded some software for
security reasons and that meant they needed to upgrade the mailing list
software to a new version.  The new version isn't quite released, yet,
so they're running a beta-test version.  There have been a few glitches
with it.  It's slowly being worked out.

  - George

   George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |