[Alberg30] hull numbers

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 29 16:17:48 PDT 2002

George,

Hull number 618 was manufactured 12/77 but launched as sail number 641 some
time in 1978.  Hull number 641 has sail number 618.  There's a plausible
explanation, I think, but this is not relevant to your endeavours at
documenting the progression of hull numbers.

Jack
Aldabi KC641

George Dinwiddie wrote:

> The subject of hull numbers comes up from time to time.  I've created
> a new page (http://www.alberg30.org/boat/numbers.html) on the subject
> and put what I know.  Included in this is a table identifying hull
> number ranges for year of manufacture.  There are some serious gaps
> in this table, so please help me out.  If your boat is in one of these
> gaps, let me know the hull number and year so I can update the page.
> Also, can someone please let me know how the hull numbers and
> serial numbers were handled on the boats where there was both a
> US and KC version built?  Any other corrections and additions to
> the information on that page is also greatly appreciated.
>
>   - George
>
> --
>    George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
>    The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in
>    sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |