[Alberg30] Hull #22 ??

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 09:33:39 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/7/02 10:13:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
reverie52 at hotmail.com writes:

> The builder's plate on my circa '66 Alberg is missing.  I have sails with
> number 22 on them.  Is it possible this is the hull number?
>
> Lou Stark "Reverie"
> Gloucester Point, VA

I have hull #23 built with the first batch in 1964. I have plate, the
builder's certificate and CC documentation from when the boat was launched,
so I'm sure of both the number and the year. So, if you're sure it'a a '66,
it can't be #22. However, I heard that there was some kind of a dual
numbering system between sails and hulls that might allow you to relate the
two. George or Mike would know for sure.
Paul Cicchetti
#23 Ashwagh