[Alberg30] YANMAR INSTALLATION

Voyager Toronto voyagertoronto at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 07:28:19 PDT 2003

***JBrouss667 at aol.com wrote:
>I dont follow the list as closely as I should but will be installing >the
>(3gm) engine myself. If I can be of any assistance to anyone >please let me
>know. I am currently only checking the list about 1 time >a week so be
>patient ...
>john broussard # 72

John, if you're still on list, even if only weekly, I'll take you up on the
offer. Your explanations will doubtless help other novice installers like
myself, now and in future. I'll be attempting to put in a 2GM20F soon as our
April ice-storms disappear and the weather looks up. No kidding -- when I
uncrated it a few months ago was the first time I ever beheld a diesel
engine. To begin with, how about a concise (sequential?) outline of the
tasks involved?
Calvin, Voyager #30