[Alberg30] cabin table

J Bergquist j at ship.saic.com
Tue Apr 15 05:58:42 PDT 2003

  Dear List,

I am building myself a new cabin table. I have some questions for you.

1. Has anybody got a spare cabin table leg as specified on the
alberg30.org website?

2. If answer to 1. is no, is there a supplier for these legs, or should
I just have somebody make one for me?

3. Has anybody tried to use this cabin table design as a cockpit table?
I was thinking that it should be possible to mount some fitting in my
cockpit hatch (I am not sure if everybody has these, but I have a
screw-on 6" hatch just above my stuffing box, and I thought there should
be a socket that I could buy that would screw in there and could be used
as a table mount). Has anybody tried this?

thanks!

J Bergquist
Calliope #287