[Alberg30] Chafing / Main Halyard

Christos Katehis GreekSailor at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 22 04:02:23 PDT 2003

I visited my mast top yesterday; As mentioned by Larry I have found the
sheave guides being the culprit of shafe; the sheave is in very good
condition but as mentioned before on the list 3/8 rope does not rest
perfectly in the sheave.

Chris
Kasia #383

PS I was armed with a digital camera and took pictures. I don't think that
the A30 webmaster would post TEMPORARY pictures on the site, so if anyone is
interested in viewing the pictures; send me your e-mail address.