[Alberg30] Prop Zinc

richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com
Wed Apr 23 12:55:18 PDT 2003

Bob,  when installng the prop zinc make sure that it is well seated on the
bronze holder.  Take a hammer and tap it lightly onto this holder prior to
tightening the screw.  .  There are some slight ridges on the inside flats
of the zinc from the casting process that will then flatten out.  If you
don't do this these ridges will quickly erode and the entire zinc and
attachment screw becomes loose.  The zinc  will then fly off from the
spinning of the prop.  Don't ask me how I know this.