[Alberg30] Wooden Alberg 30

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 06:35:54 PST 2003

In a message dated 4/3/03 12:38:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gdinwiddie at alberg30.org writes:

<< I thought there'd be people on this list interested in reading about
 this boat:  http://www.alberg30.org/CarlAlberg/WoodenAlberg30/

   - George >>
Hey George, you were right!!!  I was very interested!!!!
Any one else that likes Alberg's earlier wooden designs has to look at the
John Alden biography by Carrick Henderson. A few of the boats Alberg drew
while working at Alden's office are in there. Beautiful to look at.
Lee