[Alberg30] Holding Tank Plumbing

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 06:56:19 PDT 2003

I've used a heat gun many time in the past and it works great. The last time
I changed some hoses [a couple of weeks ago] I had neither a heat gun nor a
way to boil water. When have a small kerosene lamp on our boat which I lit
and used the heat from that to soften the hose ends. Just be careful not to
start a fire.