[Alberg30] Bonding of hull fittings?

EddieDiver at aol.com EddieDiver at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 06:58:58 PDT 2003

Got the various messages re: bonding. I no the 2 schools of thought re: yes
or no to bonding. I would like to know if bonding is only for boats in salt
water as all of the articles that I have read on the subject only mention
"salt water" in the sentence discussing bonding. They leave unsaid any
mention of fresh water.

Emotional Rescue #303 is in Lake Michigan. We have no bonding and no zincs.
So far, we have had no problems. Ed. Schroeder