[Alberg30] props and blades

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Mon Apr 14 14:15:21 PDT 2003

I'm gunna keep my prop but I'm gunna call the pointy end of my boat the
bow and when motoring towards the direction of the bow I'll call that
forward and when motoring towards the blunt end I'll call that reverse.
I like to go forward the most, reverse is only fun when there is
something bigger than my boat looming ahead of the bow(pointy end). I
only worry about my prop when there is something that it won't cut
wrapped around it.