[Alberg30] cabin table

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Apr 15 13:19:30 PDT 2003

I haven't been there since January (I think) but when i was there the last
time Bacon's had a Table Leg. It's been there for about 1 year I think
(should be real cheap now, if they still have it). It was to the left of the
main isle from the front door to the swinging stock room doors. Just a
little to the left of the sail inventory computer.
Brian   ex#497