[Alberg30] Fuel tank questions

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 21:28:30 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/14/03 9:32:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
billblevins at mac.com writes:

<< I'm having all new hoses made today. I took the old tank down from it's
starboard side location and am replacing everything except for the water
separator and the tank.

 Bill Blevins
 #158 >>
Hi Bill,

Amongst my many projects this spring, I have to install a fuel tank.  Why are
you having new hoses 'made'? You don't just buy the right size and type of
hose and cut to size? If there is something else we have to do to set up fuel
lines, please tell me!?!?!?!?!   :)

Mike, thanks for the advice on getting the shaft uncoupled and out. It all
worked just as you said. Thank you so much!!!!!

Lee