[Alberg30] Screwpile 2003 - Can you add your name?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:12:37 PDT 2003

If you get enough interest in this race series, I invite you to attend the
racing meeting at the end year, where the association members decide on
which races are sanctioned high-point races for the upcomming year. We need
participation in all the races on the official schedule to keep the
origanization in good standing. I think it is good that we try to get
members out for non-qulaifying events, but don't forget to race in the ones
that count (for the club and the participants).

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505