[Alberg30] Cutlass bearing removal

quest433 at msn.com quest433 at msn.com
Wed Apr 23 17:33:35 PDT 2003

Rich Hazlegrove,

Glad to hear Quest is being well cared for.  If I remember right when you buy a new cutless it is too long and must be cut to fit in the support.  A facility that normally does shaft and stern bearings do just that.  Someone doing the job themselves should be aware of this.  If the cutless is left too long it might result in an interference which could be troublesome.

Does Quest still have the one banger diesel?

Jim Mennucci