[Alberg30] Barnacles on the Gulf

Crufone at aol.com Crufone at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 05:05:57 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/22/03 8:58:46 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tristan at one.net writes:

> Hi Alberg Friends,
>
> We just bought a 1962 Rhodes Meridian on the Gulf Coast of Florida below
> Tampa...she has been in the water for about 19 months...do you think we
> will need to scrape the bottom after hauling her?  I am not familiar
> with salt water growth and don't know if a good pressure washing will be
> needed or we will need to scape, scrape scrape and wash...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott Wallace, Rhodes Meridian Watermark

  Scott,
  Where do you sail in the Great Lakes Area?  I recently sent you an email on
the Seafarer list Re; Barnacles on the Gulf.  If you need more information
about the haul out, let me know.
Michael
Alberg 30 #131
Seafarer 23 #154

Both are 1966 boats, with lines so similar you would think that Alberg and
Sparkman were related!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!