Fw: [Alberg30] Preparing to Buy

Mary & Bill Mahony mabwjm at starpower.net
Sat Apr 26 08:36:49 PDT 2003

Congratulations Scott!!

    She sounds like quite a find--they are beautiful boats.  If it makes you
feel any better, we did exactly the same thing with "Mary Ann"--we had
looked at several Albergs here on the Bay, but decided on buying one we had
seen on Yachtworld in Michigan.  She had been in the same slip her entire
life, from 1967!  Had her surveyed, had a good conversation with the
surveyor, and decided to buy sight-unseen.  We've been very happy...

    May she bring you years of joy!

Fair winds,
Bill
#276 "Mary Ann"