[Alberg30] The "look"

Tom DeWitt dewitt-t at cmltek.com
Sun Apr 27 05:57:38 PDT 2003

Thanks a bunch Bill.  The hyperlinks for the mast beam photos didn't work???
I've been pretty much locked in on the boats that share the classic look and
sea worthiness of the A30 from the beginning.  I started with the Cape Dorys
and I'm pondering whether to go Cape Dory 25 as a step toward the A30 or
just go for the full Monty.  I really like the idea of tearing things down
and putting them back together to insure I know the boat well.  Tom