[Alberg30] Stuffing Box

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:27:58 PDT 2003

When the shaft is not turning, the stuffing box should not drip. When the
shaft is turning, it should drip at a regular interval which I think is
about one drip every 5-10 seconds. Maybe some else has the time interval.
You can also touch it to make sure it's not too hot. It will be warm, but
shouldn't be too hot to hold. Hope this helps.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505