[Alberg30] Used water pump for sale?

Bob bob at fox.nstn.ca
Fri Apr 25 12:00:48 PDT 2003

Someone just gave me a heat exchanger, a Vetus water filter assembly and
all the hoses and plus a large box of miscellaneous parts.
(Basement spring cleaning!)

Does anyone have a used water pump for sale?

I'm looking for the type with PTO for the front of the engine.
It looks like a worthy project!

Is there enough room to mount the pulley on front of the engine with
adequate space between the front enclosure?

If anyone who may have repowered with diesel and may have any old parts
that were used in FWC and is interested in selling the parts please let
me know.

My engine was raw water cooled with fresh water (boat came from the
Great Lakes) until I got the boat.

Thanks,

Bob
A30 #560