[Alberg30] The "look"

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Sun Apr 27 05:23:12 PDT 2003

Tom,

I've sailed and raced on dozens of boats from 13 - 51 feet. I've NEVER
been on a boat where EVERY time I pull up to a dock or near another
boat they comment on how pretty our Alberg 30 looks. When you are
covered in epoxy and 5200 or you've been down below replacing old SS
clamps for hours, it makes it all worthwhile. (And we haven't started
working on fixing cosmetic stuff yet - in fact, the name on our stern
reads S   RINA at the moment)!

Bill Blevins
"Sabrina" #158