[Alberg30] News, Hats, Sail Lofts?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Aug 1 19:35:24 PDT 2003

JBrouss667 at aol.com wrote:
> We've had a busy year here in Boston and managed to lose track of our
> subscription to the Alberg 30 Newsletter (in print form). Does anyone have an address
> handy where we might contact the Association to get back on their mailing
> list?

I'm the membership committee.  The best way to reinstate a lapsed
membership is to get the application form by sending an email to
'info-request at alberg30.org' with the subject line 'send application.pdf'
(without the quotes).  An automated response will contain the application.

> Along similar lines, we had some fabulous hats made up a few years back with
> the Association logo, and would like some more. Any contacts out there for
> those hats? We've misplaced the original information.

Mike Lehman headed up the last purchase, but it's time for someone else
if there's interest.  These things are conceptually easy.  Someone just
organizes the whole thing and sends the Treasurer the profits (if any)
from the group purchase.

  - George

   Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
   May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
   you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                            from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy