[Alberg30] Gordon Laco Stuff

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Wed Aug 20 06:31:13 PDT 2003

Gordon;

Do you have a catalogue, electronic preferred.  I have removed everything from my deck in preparation for painting and am thinking of going "all bronze" and having the chrome removed from the existing hardware (turnbuckles, cleats. hatch hinges, etc).  I am looking for bronze dorades and some other misc. stuff.  You can reach me at rkingsland101 at ksba.com.

Thanks,

Roger Kingsland
Chief Financial Officer (AKA; Check Writer)
Mahina Manu, A30 #148
N40-29.292 W79-54.231

PS - Is your Surprise named after Jack Aubrey's Surprise?