[Alberg30] Painting the interior

Bill & Mary Ann Mahony mabwjm at starpower.net
Thu Aug 7 18:43:26 PDT 2003

Scott,

    When we got our boat, there was quite a bit of mildew and discoloration
in the cabin spaces.  We sanded just about all the interior spaces, and then
used Zinzer's sealer followed by their bathroom paint.

    We've been very pleased so far...only problem we noted was inside the
icebox, where the paint has peeled a bit--I suspect that's because while I
scraped inside the box, I didn't do a good job of prepping that surface.  We
plan on refinishing the ice box this Fall, after prepping the surface
better.

    We found the Zinzer's was very easy to apply, created a great uniform
finish, and would highly recommend it.

    Hope this helps...

Fair winds,
Bill