[Alberg30] Painting the interior - which Zinzer did you use, Scott

Bill & Mary Ann Mahony mabwjm at starpower.net
Sat Aug 9 14:56:35 PDT 2003

Hi--sorry it's taken awhile, we were down on the boat.

We used the water base, advertised as "mildew proof."  Now I will say we
take some other measures to fight the humidity, we keep desiccants aboard in
the cabins and galley storage, and we have a vent fan in our v-berth
overhead hatch.

So far, the combination seems to be working...

Fair winds,
Bill
#276 "Mary Ann"