[Alberg30] Re: Public-list Digest, Vol 166, Issue 5

Wally Moran wmoran at look.ca
Sat Aug 16 10:38:54 PDT 2003

Sorry, I don't recall the sail number and her course didn't allow me
a look at her transom - she came from behind, went way off to
starboard and then crossed to port well in front of me (sob)...

Yeah, what color WAS that boat?

Or better posed, what was her name/Sail#?

J Bergquist

--
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in
sailing. Anon