[Alberg30] Capacity Fresh Water Tank?

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sat Aug 16 17:45:39 PDT 2003

I am estimating the water tank is 35 or so gallons. I tried to remove the
plate on #114s water tank also built in 1965 and the screws would not move.
Someone the list mentioned cutting a hole using a hole saw and putting a
plastic inspection port in the tank. This plate was installed on the
opposite topside of the water tank and provide a clean out and inspection
port. We also installed a small bronze fitting for a vent in tank with a
vent hose running up inside the anchor locker. It has been like this all
summer without any issues. I can finally use the water tank which is clean
and check the amount of water in the tank.

Hope this information helps.

Stephen