[Alberg30] Information Requested on Gray Marine

Charles Haggart chaggart at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 25 21:32:19 PDT 2003

Bob;

The guy you are looking for is:

Van Ness Engineering
252 Lincoln Ave.
Ridgswood, NJ 07450

201 445-8685

Dave owns it and Sue work there.

I have bought all my parts from them for my Grey Marine. The service is
great and Dave is very knowledgeable and quite willing to talk.

Charles Haggart
A30 # 150

Gentlemen: Some time  Alan Kefauver wrote about the Gray 25 hp sea scout
and
how good it was. I have one that needs to be over hauled in my sail
boat.
Could somebody tell me the name of the NJ dealer /repair shop who has
parts and
can restore the engine. Alan's note was encouraging,       thanks, Bob
@halcommusicco at aol.com or   609-487-9830