[Alberg30] Hail

Christos Katehis GreekSailor at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 27 04:53:47 PDT 2003

I'm sure everyone has his or her story, here's mine short and sweet.

The A30 works GREAT in heavy weather, the worst the weather the more she
uses her shoulder to weather the storm. Although the rigging might seem to
being pulled right off the boat, it's stretching works really well too. I
make sure my windvane is set to 45 degrees off the bow and I hang on while I
watch the show with only the mainsheet in my hand. I definitely felt safe.

Christos Katehis
Kasia #383