[Alberg30] Zinc Anode location

Voyager Toronto voyagertoronto at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:28:23 PDT 2003

Stephen, there's a labelled photo of a Yanmar engine at www.yanmarhelp.com
(as I recall, this was NOT the 2GM20F but some other "typical" model) which
depicted a zinc anode, and this was what I referred to in my message to
Brian and Elaine. I'd made a mental note to check on my 2GM20F, so now I
know not to expect to find one. By the way, yanmarhelp.com has good stuff,
and they certainly were helpful and courteous answering my totally novice
questions.
Regards,
Calvin