[Alberg30] New Spreaders.

Christos Katehis GreekSailor at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 28 03:48:40 PDT 2003

I had a carpenter duplicate mine. I noticed that the front edge of the
spreaders was straight out (90 deg to mast)and the rear edge of going
forward. The spreaders are very similar if not identical to an airplane
wing.

The position of the spreaders took a natural state once installed. This
state brings the spreaders 2 or 3 degrees upward with no for or aft rake.

Hope this helps.

Christos Katehis
Kasia #383