[Alberg30] Catch-22

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Dec 1 04:54:41 PST 2003

Bill,

You can remove the prop without removing the rudder post, a two blade will
slip past the rudder a three blade will have to be moved side to side for
removal. I think when I removed the rudder/post I had the shaft out of the
boat but cannot remember for sure.

I am happy to hear the crew of Matchmaker is fine. I think we all would like
to hear some move details concerning this situation. There are a few mast
companies in New England if something isn't available in the Maryland area.

Stephen