[Alberg30] A30 for sale

Michael R. Cooper mcooper at grasp.ca
Wed Dec 3 23:39:55 PST 2003

Hi All

Linda and I belong to the Great Lakes Alberg Association and have been the proud owner of Wanderlove for 12 years.  Regretably we have come to the point where we must sell her and are looking for a good home....  As you all know, the Alberg 30 is the best 30 footer around.  Please pass our ad to anybody that needs such a great boat...

FOR SALE Alberg 30 1975 KC578 - Wanderlove.Good condition, many extras including dingy and motor.  28,900 Cdn. (613)471-1000 mcooper at grasp.ca

(PS  Please excuse the tear marks on this email)

Best regards, Mike Cooper

Grasp Software Corporation
www.grasp.ca