[Alberg30] Anyone know someone with a .......

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Dec 29 16:29:06 PST 2003

Hi all,
  Sorry to be off topic but I know there is at least one in the Annapolis area.
  I just started a discussion group at yahoo groups that is about Landfall 39 Cutters, Vagabond 39 Cutters and all other Ron Amy designed boats (Hampton 43, Young Sun 43, Spindrift 43, etc 43).
  I know that a Vagabond 39 was sold by Contemporary Yachts just over a year ago. Maybe, by coincidence one of you might know the new owner or be docked near it's new home.
  If you do, please put him/her in touch with me or suggest that they join a group at landfall39-subscribe at yahoogroups.com . (I'm still jealous of the A30 group and mail lists since I sold Free Spirit. A guy in California and I are trying to get something similar started)
Thanks,
Happy New Year to All,
Fair winds and tides in '04
Brian       S/V Calico Jack        ex#497 A30