[Alberg30] Re: Plastic Boat Sheds

Gary Barker eyewander at prexar.com
Thu Dec 4 10:11:54 PST 2003

Henry,
I kept Sowelu under a canopy for a year.  It worked out well.  Try this
site.  http://www.canopymasters.com/index.html  I closed in the ends
and had it set up next to my barn.  Never sailed away one me.  It is
set up with electrical conduit that you can get at home depot.  A 36x12
seemed to work well.
Just a thought,
Regards,
Gary Barker