[Alberg30] New mast

James Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 10:31:19 PST 2003

Mike wrote
"The was a spare mast at a boat yard in Florida. As memory serves, it
belonged to an A30 who had the mast replaced with a roller furling main. I
had once considered driving to Florida and bring the mast home as a spare
for the Association. The guy wanted $500 plus transport fees for the mast.
If you are interested maybe I can find out who had the mast, I am sure it
still available."

That would have been Mark Reuther  He was a member of the Assn but has dropped out.  His e-mail as of the '01 Yearbook is msreuther at worldnet.att.net and he worked for Profurl.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

Diplomats are just as essential in starting a war as soldiers are in finishing it.
--Will Rogers--