[Alberg30] Dodger

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Thu Dec 18 17:54:42 PST 2003

Over the years I have received as gifts, a dodger, a larger anchor rode,
a bimini, a VHF radio, portable radio antenna, and numerous smaller
"boat" goodies.  All have been greatly appreciated.  Of course, I love
our boat and love sailing.  If your wife is not a sailor I think you are
in deep doo.

Happy Holidays,
Gail Dinwiddie