[Alberg30] boat parts for Xmas

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Sun Dec 21 06:53:29 PST 2003

Gail;

Thanks for your warm Christmas wishes.  Your suggestion that the kids' teak
plank presents could fund their college education (instead of investing in
precious metals, try precious woods), of course creates a conundrum for me;
new toe rail - college education; new toe rail - college education?  Maybe
they will both get scholarships.

All the best for the holidays.

Roger