[Alberg30] A few questions before I buy my Alberg

Bill & Mary Ann Mahony mabwjm at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 10:59:07 PST 2003

Bill-

    Hi, we had a holding tank installed in 2002 in our boat, a '67,
pre-liner model .  As some of the others mentioned, port side vee-berth was
the location we chose.  The marina guys found a 15 gal tank that fit the
space, I believe it was made by Raritan.   You do lose the two drawers on
that side of the berth.

    Didn't bother with a shower as we used the boat primarily for day
sailing.

Fair winds,

Bill
#276 "Mary Ann"