[Alberg30] How do I back this boat?

Tim Erwin timerwin at charter.net
Mon Dec 29 11:41:47 PST 2003

Thanks for your reply. One of the responders, Michael I believe, confused me even more. He is right, the prop turns clockwise in forward. It turns counter clockwise in reverse therefore. So really in reverse the tendency should be to walk to port. Makes perfect sense to me. Now that I realize this, I'm really confused because the boat will make a reverse circle to starboard. You mentioned wind being a factor but she does it with no wind.

 I know that I will figure it out eventually, Thanks, Tim