[Alberg30] (no subject)

Matthew Hay haymatthew_ at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 21:43:12 PST 2003

Thank you very much for the information on wood products and fillers.
After one cockpit locker started falling apart last summer I took both of
them off the boat and studied the one that had caved in.  They were plywood
with a veneer teak stripping.  I brought them to a wood worker friend and he
suggested getting rid of the plywood backing and to use solid teak strips
with an adhered thin rubber backing.  So with his help I think I am going to
do this.  How does the Armada finish differ from the Cetoll in color?  Also,
has anyone used a glossy polyurethane on their interior teak?
Thank you very much,
Matthew #314

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html