[Alberg30] (no subject)

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Tue Feb 4 16:16:56 PST 2003

Polyurethane varnish is great if it never is allowed to degrade but if
it does it must be removed before getting a good job on recoating. It
also gets very hard not "moving" a little with changes in the moisture/
tempurature of the wood under it. thus cracking more easily than regular
varnish. The bonding is as Eddie Diver states. I would never use it on a
boat over wood.

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html