[Alberg30] Armada or Deks?

John G.Morrison goalnet at direct.ca
Thu Feb 6 19:29:32 PST 2003

I used Deks Olje in the cockpit area. It gave a very nice finish and has
lasted five or six years but it has always been covered with a sunbrella
cover which has been a great investment. The teak trim of the rub rails,
uncovered was good for the summerand was then finished. Iswitched to Cetol..
Regards John  ... Antares