[Alberg30] (no subject)

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Fri Feb 14 20:08:30 PST 2003

Not looking to step on George's toes, go:
http://www.alberg30.org/collaborate/moin.cgi/AlbergBoatsForSale
and create a listing. I suggest posting some pictures on the web, somewhere
and referencing that site in your ad.
  This is the way I sold my Alberg. Everyone comments on how quickly I sold
her. (maybe I should have asked for more money. On the other hand, I sold
her to someone who was specifically looking for a A30 and appears to be
doing a pretty good job of loving her.)
  Of course, you have to price her right based on her condition and
equipment.
Good Luck,
Brian   ex#497
P.S. see  http://community.webshots.com/album/26614093eDdYlIaqUH